A Review Of The Bowflex 7 Series Treadmill

A Review Of The Bowflex 7 Series Treadmill

Bowflex treadmills are designed for mid-market prices. The company produces three models, 3, 5 and 7 of the series. Of the three, the Bowflex 7 Series treadmill that stands out and is the only 3 I consider buying. Here is my review.

Bowflex went to greater lengths to make a treadmill for the serious rider. Unlike the other two machines, the Bowflex 7 Series was a nice big 3 hp continuous engine. For serious use half-price for the machine should have a 3 hp motor. Also, it has a 2-ply. I would not buy a treadmill unless it had a minimum of 2 layers in the treadbelt That is why I would never buy either 3 or 5 Series, which have only 1-ply belt.

The longevity of a carpet depends largely on how it is used, the size and quality of the engine, the quality of treadbelt and rollers. This brings us to the rollers. 7 Series comes with commercial grade 2.5 "rollers. Bowflex does not skimp on this - or the engine or treadbelt - I can be assured that the 7 series to give me years of service.

Another great interest to purchase the Series 7 is the telemetric heart rate control that automatically adjusts the speed of the machine to your heart. Although I do not like a treadmill to have too many "features" (I feel most are just gimmicks), I really appreciate telemetry control heart rhythm that comes with this machine .

I know this is a small point, but I like the place two cupholders on the console. During a long term, I need really need to drink water and it's great to have water on the right hand, so many other brands leave out this little detail, why I do not know.

Here is a brief summary of the other features you get.

The treadbelt is a good size 20 "x 60".

There is a 3-speed fan to keep you cool

Quick-quick speed and incline keys keys.

You get 15 programs including 2 HRC, 2 user-defined and a BMI test.

I read some comments from consumers that the State Bowflex carpet is noisy. I can not say that I noticed. But I have not used many other brands. However, perhaps the noisiness of the machine will increase as it becomes more and more usage: I will have to keep an ear to this.

I liked trying the Bowflex 7 Series Treadmill and it was found to exercise my diet. I am not an athlete, but I describe myself as a semi-finalist and seriousness 7 Series would be perfect for my needs. It feels solid, feels like it will stay the distance, has a pretty simple control panel and its price at $ 1500, is about right for me.

If I have any concerns or doubts, it has to do with the guarantee that you get with the Bowflex 7 Series Treadmill. It comes with a driver of 10 years, 2 years and 1 year parts warranty. You can get better safeguards. For example PaceMaster carpet comes with a lifetime warranty on frame, 12 years motor, 5 year parts and 1 year warranty.

Many reviews of the series 7 to give him a note and, with the exception of one or two minor points, I would agree.

Follow the links for more Bowflex Treadmill treadmill reviews on major brands such as Treadmill PaceMaster.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Robin_O 'Brien

0 comments: